TechSupport247 understands that the personal information you share with us is confidential and you are concerned with its correct use and disclosure. So like other companies operating in Australia we too are bound by the privacy law applicable here and follow National Privacy Principles as mentioned in the Privacy Act 1988.
- The website is completely genuine in protecting information gathered from our customers and also the cardholder account information.
- Information collection is to offer customers great service by closely interacting with them. We collect this information only if the work or our business requires the same.
- For every bit of information collected by us we take reasonable measures to ensure that our customers know what and why we are collecting the same.
- The information collected from our customers is used only for genuine reasons. We may disclose information for the purpose for which it has been collected, which is to provide service to our customers.
- As part of TechSupport247’s business activities and functions, we might use the information shared by our customers to promote our products and services by the way of direct marketing. The marketing may include contacting our customers with promotions of our products and services. Generally, we will do so where our customers have expressed their interest to receive such information. Meanwhile, our customers can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by using the opt-out link or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
- TechSupport247 does not have any control over websites that are linked to our site through banners and hyperlinks. So, we request you to be careful when visiting any site.
- We take all safety measures to store the personal information of our customers securely; it is to ensure that our customers feel confident when shopping with us.
- TechSupport247 is committed to and takes strict steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers and website users.
- We will promptly investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve the matter. If at any instance our customers are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure or we have not responded with a determination within a reasonable period of time then they are free to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.